- Award at Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC), India
Promac received an award for outstanding contribution towards Engineering Exports during the period 2013-14 from the Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC), India which was conferred by His Excellency, The Governor of Karnataka, Sri Vajubhai R. Vala on December 25, 2015.
- Promac Ships 3.8m Ø x 10.75 mtr long Mill Shell to Sri Lanka
Promac widely known for its heavy engineering capabilities has shipped 4.4mØ X 18 mtr Mill shell weighing over 86 tonnes as a part of its order for grinding system to M/s Tokyo Cement Group, for their cement plant at Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
The Grinding mill is operated with 2200 kW motor and is designed to produce 110 t/h OPC cement with 3300 Blaines.
- Promac participated in CEMENTIRAN 2015
Promac has participated in 2nd International Exhibition on Cement between June 9_12, 2015 at Isfahan, Iran. Mr. Shashank Govindraj, Director having represented Promac at the event observed Iran home to one of the most dynamic cement industries worldwide, ranked third in terms of production output (85 million ton in 2014) with long history. First Cement Industry was established in 1933 with production of 100 ton per day. Now, Iran cement industry comprises over 70 Cement plants. CementIran had offered opportunities for Promac to introduce itself, its products and services to the really big purchasers and a platform to explore the huge diversity of opportunities in the Gulf area.
- Promac continues its strong hold in Middle East
Promac has bagged order for Pet Coke Storage, handling, transportation, grinding & conveying system, complete firing system & TCS system from Ras Al Khaimah Company for White Cement and Construction materials based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. The system will be commissioned and put to operation by June 2016. This order continues to add strength to the position held by Promac in Middle East Market.
- Promac’s JKCWF Plant tops the discussions at Cemtech Middle East & Africa 2015 event, Dubai
2800t/d Grey / 1750t/d White Dual Process Integrated Cement Plant at J.K. Cement Works, Fujairah Emirate, UAE (JKCWF) which was built by Promac on EPC basis with technology support from Taiheiyo Engineering Corporation, Tokyo, Japan (TEC) was the main discussion topic at the Cemtech Middle East & Africa 2015 event held in the Grand Hyatt Dubai, UAE, on 8-11 February, with more than 270 delegates participating in this three day conference and exhibition. The event which covers worldwide cement industry trends and manufacturing technology with a well-researched speaker programme had senior participants from over 50 cement companies who also got the opportunity to visit the JKCWF Plant.
- Promac Ships 4.4mØ x 18 mtr long Mill Shell to Cebu, Philippines
Promac widely known for its heavy engineering capabilities has shipped 4.4mØ X 18 mtr Mill shell weighing over 152 tonnes as a part of its order for grinding system to M/s Taiheiyo Cement Philippines Inc., for their cement plant at San Fernando, Cebu.
The Grinding mill is dual drive operated with 2250 kW motor and is designed to produce 128 t/h OPC cement with 3650 Blaines.
- Promac receives “Star Performer” award for Engineering exports from EEPC India
Promac’s Outstanding contribution to Engineering Exports in the year 2013 was aptly awarded by EEPC, India (formerly Engineering Export Promotion Council) a 60 year old Ministry of Commerce & Industry sponsored trade and investment promotion organization in India. Mr. J. Surendra Reddy, CMD, Promac received the award from Mr.C.Rangarajan, well Known Indian economist and a distinguished former Member of Parliament and Ex-Governor of the Reserve Bank of India in the function organised by EEPC, India on 02 January 2015 at Chennai.
Promac received the “Star Performer” award under Large Enterprise category.
- Advertisement in International Cement Review – December Issue
Promac’s prestigious JK Cement work Fujairah (JKCWF) Project was advertised in ICR Magazine December issue. ICR November issue also had a detailed article on JKCWF project.
- Promac sets its foot Print in Sri Lanka
Promac have received order for Design, Engineering, Manufacture, Supply and Delivery of Machinery and Equipment on CIF Colombo basis, Supervision of Erection, Commissioning of Mechanical Equipment and handing over of 110 TPH Cement grinding plant . The scope of work includes Clinker Silos extraction, Roller Press from Koppern, Germany and Ball Mill Circuit (Mill size – 3.8m dia X 10mtr Length) , Cement Storage and Packing Plant along with 4 Nos. bag loading bays including Civil Engineering.
- Promac secures an order from H.K Cement Industries (Pvt) Ltd’s first Integrated Cement Plant at Khrew, Pulwama Dist. of Jammu & Kashmir. This fast tracked project is likely to start production of cement by the end of year 2014.
- Joint Venture Agreement Signing Ceremony on December 11, 2012 at Bangalore, India, between Promac Engineering Industries Limited, India & Taiheiyo Engineering Corporation, Japan.
- JK Cements in Fujairah, UAEPromac is presently executing for JK Cements in Fujairah, UAE, a ” First of its kind in the World” Composite Dual Process Cement Plant of 2800TPD Grey & 1750 TPD White Cement Capacity from one kiln with switch-over technology from Taiheiyo Engineering Corporation(TEC), Japan.
- Gold Project – 1000 t/d Gold Ore Processing Plant:Promac has bagged a new order from M/s. Ramgad Minerals & Mining Limited (Baldota Group Company) for the Design , Manufacture, Supply, erection & commissioning (including civil work) of a 1000 t/d Gold Ore processing Plant. The project is to be commissioned in 15 months time and will be set up at Attikatti village near Gadag, Karnataka, South India. This order marks the entry into a new vertical for Promac.